Pride Mobility Zero Turn 10 FDA Class II Medical Device*
Imagine your perfect scooter. A sleek, contemporary design that can traverse the most beautiful, out-of-reach places. Imagine that same scooter in your home, moving seamlessly through doors and down hallways. Your imagination becomes reality with the ZT10, a scooter that combines powerful dual motors and two-wheel drive with revolutionary turning technology. Let the ZT10 carry you to places unknown. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Zero Turn 10 (ZT10)
Turning Radius** 43" Overall Width 24.25" Overall Length** 48" Maximum Speed* Up to 7.0 mph HCPCS Code K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA Ground Clearance 2" at motor Front Tires 9" solid Rear Tires 10.75" solid Drive System 24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line Dual Braking System Regenerative and electromechanical Suspension Front & Rear (CTS Suspension) Seat-to-Ground Height Range 23"-25" Standard Seating Type: Foldable, compact, molded plastic, Weight: 30 lbs., Materal: Black Vinyl, Dimensions: Width: 18", Depth 17" Weight** 181.8 lbs. Battery Requirements Size: (2) 40 Ah, Weight: 30.25 lbs. each Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 17.9 miles at 400 lbs., Up to 24 miles at 200 lbs. Battery Charger Off-board, 3.5 amp Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Standard Body Colors Candy Apple Red, Ocean Blue, Pearl White Weight of Heaviest Piece** 75 lbs. (front section) Seat-to-Deck Height 18"-20" Warranty Frame: lifetime limited, Drivetrain: 2-year limited, Electronics: 2-year limited, Battery: 6-months
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain