Pride Mobility Wrangler FDA Class II Medical Device*
Feel the crisp, fresh air, smell the blossoms on the trees and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the outdoors. Your adventure awaits, and nothing stands in your way. Forge a new path with the Wrangler®, an aggressive, outdoor scooter designed for extreme and rugged conditions. With powerful suspension, bright lighting and dual hydraulic brakes, this beast of a scooter is a powerful force. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Turning Radius** 94.75" Overall Width 32.5.25" Overall Length** 61.25" Maximum Speed* Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs. Ground Clearance 5.5" at motor Front Tires 14.5" tubeless pneumatic Rear Tires 14.5" tubeless pneumatic Seat-to-Ground Height Range 30"-31.5" Seat Type Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5" Weight** 274 lbs. Battery Weight 2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea., 2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea. Battery Requirements (2) 75 AH, Optional (2) 100 AH Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH) Battery Charger Off-board, 8A Suspension Front & Rear (CTS Suspension) Maximum Weight Capacity 350 lbs. Standard Body Colors Desert Sand, Stone Grey Weight of Heaviest Piece** 219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble) Non-Medical THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY. Warranty Lifetime limited;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain;
6-months on battery
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain