Pride Mobility Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
You’re active and always on the go. You need a scooter that is up to the task! Appeal to your sporty side with the Victory® LX Sport. Enjoy premium suspension, bright lighting and other sophisticated features, all in one sporty package. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel
Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Front Tires 3.5" x 10" solid Rear Tires 3.5" x 10" solid Maximum Speed1 Up to 8 mph Ground Clearance3 2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame Turning Radius3 61.25" Length/Width3 47"/25.62" Standard Seating3 Type: Reclining high-back
Weight" 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18" width, 18" depth
Seat-to-Ground 23-25" Weight (w/o Batteries) 160 lbs. Seat-to-Deck 16.5"-18.5" Battery Weight 30.2 lbs. each HCPCS Code K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA Battery Requirements4,5 Size: (2) 50 AH Per Charge Range1,2 Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs. Battery Charger 5 amp, off-board Suspension Front and rear Weight of Heaviest Piece3 77 lbs. (front section) Warranty Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain