Pride Mobility Victory 10.2 4-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
Embrace your potential! The Victory® 10.2 is fully loaded with style and advanced features, including frosted LED headlights and an integrated storage space with cup holder. Drive at speeds up to 5.2 mph and see what life has in store for you! **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Victory® 10.2 4-Wheel
Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Front Tires 3.5" x 10" solid Rear Tires 3.5" x 10" solid Maximum Speed1 Up to 5.2 mph Ground Clearance3 2.4" at transaxle, 2.1" at anti-tip, 3.0" at side deck Turning Radius3 52.25" HCPCS Code K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty Length/Width3 47"/22.25" Seating 18"W/17"D Seat-to-Ground 22-25" Weight (w/o Batteries)3,6 139 lbs. Seat-to-Deck 15.25"-18.25" Battery Weight5 24.5 lbs. each Battery Requirements3,4 (U-1) 24.5 lbs. each, (40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each Per Charge Range1,2 Up to 11 miles (U1), Up to 13.5 miles (40 AH) Battery Charger 3.5 amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
Weight of Heaviest Piece3 64.5 lbs. (front section) Warranty Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain