Pride Mobility Revo 2.0 3-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
Experience feather-touch disassembly and rugged dependability with the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel
Up to 5 mph
3.25" at mid-frame
20" W x 18" D
Weight (w/o Batteries)3
25 lbs. each
(2) U1 Batteries
Per Charge Range1,2
Up to 12 miles (Max.)
Front and rear
Weight of Heaviest Piece3,5
48 lbs. (rear section)
Medicare Code Coverage
K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Testing Standards and Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain