Pride Mobility Raptor 3-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Raptor cruises at speeds up to 14 mph and has a regenerative hand brake for enhanced safety. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Turning Radius3 60" Length/Width3 59"/24.75" Maximum Speed1 14 mph Ground Clearance3 3.5" at center of frame Front Tire 3"x16" tubeless pneumatic Rear Tires 3"x16" tubeless pneumatic Seat-to-Ground 28" Weight (w/o Batteries) 208 lbs. Battery Weight 53 lbs. ea. Battery Requirements4,5 75 (AH) Per Charge1,2 19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
Battery Charger 8 amp HCPCS Code NON-MEDICAL - THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY Suspension Front & Rear Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6 (unit does not disassemble) Warranty Lifetime limited;
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain