Pride Mobility VivaLift Metro FDA Class II Medical Device*
Contemporary comfort has never been more stylish! The Metro Collection by VivaLift!® Power Recliners offers maximum relaxation with infinite, lay-flat positioning. Soft, dark colors with Saville fabric offers a unique and cozy appeal, making the Metro recliner a perfect accent piece for the bright areas in your home. A USB port in the remote offers convenient access for charging smart devices. It’s time to experience the richness and luxury of the VivaLift!® brand. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
VivaLift!® Metro- PLR-925M
Position Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift Weight Capacity 375 lbs. Seat to Floor 19" Seat Depth 21" Seat Width 21" Top of Back to Seat 26.5" Fully Padded Chaise Yes Footrest Extension Standard Seating Type Total Comfort Chair Height 41" Distance From Wall 14" Overall Chair Width 33" Chair Weight 142 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 7-year prorated warranty