Pride Mobility VivaLift Atlas FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Atlas Collection by VivaLift® delivers comfort and relaxation that is fully customizable to meet your needs. A convenient remote with soft-touch buttons adjusts each function independently. Enjoy a beverage with the accessible cup holder. The Atlas collection offers an array of elegant fabrics with contrast stitching to complement any living room or family room. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
VivaLift!® Atlas - PLR-985M
Position Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift Weight Capacity 375 lbs. Seat to Floor 19.5" Seat Depth 21" Seat Width 22" Top of Back to Seat 26" Fully Padded Chaise Yes Footrest Extension Standard Seating Type Total Comfort Chair Height 42" Distance From Wall 16" Overall Chair Width 39" Chair Weight 161 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 7-year prorated warranty