Pride Mobility Pursuit 2 FDA Class II Medical Device*
Built to handle adventures and outdoor terrain, the Pursuit 2 proves the best adventures are yet to come. With a fast cruising speed of 9.3 mph, a per-charge range up to 40 miles and pneumatic tires that can tackle any road (or backroad), it puts thrill-seekers on the path to happiness, fast.
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Maximum Speed1 Up to 9.3 mph Ground Clearance3 3.8" at axle Turning Radius3 69.3" Overall Length3 57.5" Overall Width3 29.7" Number of Tires 4 Front Tires3 13" pneumatic Rear Tires3 13" pneumatic Range Per Charge1,2 Up to 40 miles with upgradable dual lithium battery configuration Total Weight3,5 With standard battery: 242.6 lbs.
Without batteries: 220.6 lbs.
Standard Seating3,5 Type: Limited reclining high back with sliders
Weight: 54.6 lbs.
Material: Black vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 18", Depth 18"
Drive System Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor Dual Braking System Regenerative and electromechanical Battery Requirements3,4 25 volt, 50Ah lithium ion Battery Weight4 23.8 lbs. Battery Charger 8 amp off-board charger Seat-to-Floor Height3 21.9" - 24.9" Seat to Deck Range3 17.9"- 20.9" Suspension Front and rear (CTS Suspension) Overall Height 36.5" Measured Sound Level (A-weighted) Less than 65 dB HCPCS Code K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC. DME providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement. HCPCS codes provided should not beconsidered as legal advice and not not guarantee reimbursement. Payer coding, coverage and bundling guidelines may apply. Warranty Frame: Lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
Battery: 3 years
Color Options Gray (Matte), Orange, Black
Testing Standards and Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Frame: Lifetime limited
- Drivetrain: 2-year limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Battery: 3 years