Pride Mobility Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Go-Go® Ultra X is loaded with features such as one-hand disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel. With a 300 lb. weight capacity and impressive speed and range, the Go-Go Ultra X is an exceptional value.
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel
Number of Tires 4 Front Tires 2" x 8" solid Rear Tires 2.5" x 8" solid Maximum Speed Up to 4.1 mph Ground Clearance 1.25"/ 3.23" at deck Turning Radius 52.25" Length 40.25" Width 19.25" Seat-to-Ground Height Range 21.5" – 23" Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16.5"-18" Standard Seat Type Compact, Foldable
Materal: Black mesh and vinyl
Seat Size: 17" W x 17" D
Seat Weight: 23 lbs.
Seat Back Height: 14"
Weight without Batteries 81.5 lbs. Weight of Heaviest Piece 34.5 lbs. (front) Battery Weight 9 lbs. each / 20 lb. battery pack Battery Requirement (2) 12 Ah Per Charge Range (max) Up to 6.6 miles (300 lbs.); Up to 8.9 miles (200 lbs.) Battery Charger 2-amp off-board Suspension NA Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs. HCPCS Code K0899 Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain;
6-month limited on batteries
Color Options Black The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain