Pride Mobility Jazzy Elite HD FDA Class II Medical Device*
Experience the power and versatility of the Jazzy® Elite HD. Large front wheels absorb and climb, easily tackling life’s everyday obstacles. An intuitive hand control ensures effortless operation and simple maneuvering. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Jazzy® Elite HD
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Turning Radius1 24" Width1 24.25" Length1,2 35.5" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph Ground Clearance1 3" Front Wheels 3" solid anti-tips Drive Wheels 14" solid Rear Wheels 6" solid casters Drivetrain Two motor, front-wheel drive Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical) Suspension Type Limited High-Back Seat (max. size) 24"W x 24"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 20” – 22” Synergy® Seating 24”W – 24”D Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range 15.75” – 17.75” Standard Electronics 60A, Dynamic Shark Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, NF-22 Standard Battery Charger 5A, off-board Per-Charge Range3,7 Up to 9.8 miles Battery Weight6 37 lbs. each Weight of Heaviest Piece4 99 lbs. each Standard Seat Weight 52 lbs. (high-back) Standard Seat Size 20" x 18"-20" Medicare Code Coverage Group 2 Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825) Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries