Pride Mobility Go- Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
Every day is a new adventure with the Go-Go Elite Traveller®, an exceptionally stable and maneuverable travel scooter. With easy disassembly and a convenient storage basket, the Go-Go Elite Traveller keeps up with your active life! **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel
Turning Radius** 33" Overall Width of Base** 19.5" Overall Length** 37" Maximum Speed* Up to 4 mph Ground Clearance 1.38" at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame Front Tires 2" x 8" solid Rear Tires 2" x 8" solid Seat-to-Ground Height Range 18.25"-20.25" Seat Type Compact, Foldable (17"x17") Weight** 76 lbs. Battery Requirements (2) 12AH or (2) 18AH Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 8.5 miles (12AH), up to 12.4 miles (18AH) Battery Charger Off-board, 2A Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Standard Body Colors Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels Weight of Heaviest Piece** 29 lbs. (front section) Seat-to-Deck Height Range 15.75"-17.25" Battery Weight 9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
Medicare Code Coverage K0800 - Group 1 Standard Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain