Pride Mobility Maxima 3-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
Heavy duty and robust, the Maxima scooter maximizes your potential! Drive at speeds up to 5.3 mph and experience a fully adjustable tiller. Enjoy the convenience of the front basket, perfect for storing your personal items. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Turning Radius** 50.5" Overall Length** 46" Overall Width of Base** 25.5" Front Tires 3" x 10" Solid Rear Tires 4" x 10" Solid Maximum Speed* Up to 5.3 mph Ground Clearanc 4.25" at mid frame Seat-to-Ground Height Range 22.5"-24.5" Seat Type Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18") Weight** 171 lbs. Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16"-18" Battery Weight 33 lbs. each (NF-22), 24 lbs. each (U-1) Battery Requirements (2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat) Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles Battery Charger Off-board, 5A Maximum Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Standard Battery Colors Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue Weight of Heaviest Piece** 76 lbs. (Rear Section) Medicare Code Coverage K0802 - Group 1 Very Heavy Duty Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain