Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 FDA Class II Medical Device*
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Jazzy Air® 2
Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 24.25" Width1 23.19" Length1,2 41.93" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position) Ground Clearance1 1" at motor bracket Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical Front Wheels 6" flat free Drive Wheels 10" flat free Rear Wheels 6" flat free Drivetrain Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive Weight of Heaviest Piece 202 lbs. with seat Suspension Type Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"-22"D Standard Seat Sizes 16"x16"-18"
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21.25” – 33” Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
Battery Weight5 U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
Standard Battery Charger 5 amp, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries