Pride Mobility Jazzy 614 HD FDA Class II Medical Device*
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair! The Jazzy® 614 HD features outstanding suspension and a tight turning radius. Large drive wheels and six-inch casters tackle uneven terrain, no matter where your day takes you. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Jazzy® 614 HD
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Turning Radius1 22.75" Width1 25.5" Length1,2 35.5" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.25 mph Ground Clearance1 2.25" Front Wheels 6" solid casters Drive Wheels 14" Rear Wheels 6" solid casters Drivetrain Two motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6® Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical Suspension Type Active-Trac® High-Back Seat (max. size) 24"W x 24"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 20.5” – 23.5” Synergy® Seating 24”W – 24”D Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range 17.75” – 19.75” Standard Electronics 50A, Dynamic Shark Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, NF-22 Standard Battery Charger 5A, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 11 miles Battery Weight5 37 lbs. Weight of Heaviest Piece4 122 lbs. Standard Seat Weight 52 lbs. (high-back) Standard Seat Size 20" x 18"-20"
22" x 20"-22"
Medicare Code Coverage Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825) Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries