Pride Mobility Go-Chair FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Go Chair® is #1 for portability! With feather-touch disassembly, you can take your Go Chair to all your favorite places and enjoy greater independence. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 25.5" Width1 22.5" Length1,2 28.5" without front rigging, 33" with front rigging Maximum Speed3 Up to 3.7 mph Ground Clearance1 1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket Front Wheels 6" solid casters Drive Wheels 9" solid Rear Wheels 3" solid anti-tips Standard Electronics 40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable) Battery Size (2 required) 18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle Standard Battery Charger 2 amp, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 8.7 miles at 300 lbs., Up to 13.2 miles at 200 lbs. Battery Weight5 14 lbs. each Weight of Heaviest Piece4 36 lbs. (rear) Standard Seat Weight 30 lbs. Standard Seat Size Compact, Foldable (18" x 17") Medicare Code Coverage K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries