Pride Mobility Oasis Power Lift Recliner FDA Class II Medical Device*
Immerse yourself in the comfort of an Oasis Power Lift Recliner. Indulge in ultimate relaxation with the overstuffed back and contoured, memory foam seating. Program your perfect position with the memory button hand control and experience your oasis! **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Weight Capacity 375 lbs. User Height Range 5'4" to 6'0" Seat to Floor 20" Seat Depth 21" Seat Width 20" Top of Back to Seat 26" Back Style Biscuit Back Fully Padded Chaise Yes Recline Positions True Infinite, Zero Gravity, Trendelenburg Aditional Options Deluxe Heat and Massage Seating Type Pocketed Coil Springs with Memory Foam Topper Distance From Wall 20" Overall Chair Width 39" Chair Weight 130 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Weight Capacity 375 lbs. User Height Range 5'9" to 6'2" Seat to Floor 21" Seat Depth 21" Seat Width 21" Top of Back to Seat 29" Back Style Biscuit Back Fully Padded Chaise Yes Recline Positions True Infinite, Zero Gravity, Trendelenburg Aditional Options Deluxe Heat and Massage Seating Type Pocketed Coil Springs with Memory Foam Topper Distance From Wall 21" Overall Chair Width 39" Chair Weight 132 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 7-year prorated warranty