Pride Mobility Legacy Collection FDA Class II Medical Device*
Embrace the serenity of a quiet corner in your home with a cozy, luxurious recliner. Take time for yourself with the Legacy Collection from VivaLift!®. Put your feet up and fully stretch out on the footrest extension. Enjoy a good novel or turn on the television. No matter what activity you choose, infinite, lay-flat positioning ensures you’ll always find your most comfortable and supportive position. Plus, you’ll never misplace your book or the remote with the convenient side storage pocket. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
VivaLift!® Legacy- PLR-958M
Position Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift Weight Capacity 375 lbs. Seat to Floor 19.5" Seat Depth 21.5" Seat Width 22" Top of Back to Seat 25" Fully Padded Chaise Yes Footrest Extension Standard Seating Type Total Comfort Chair Height 42" Distance From Wall 16" Overall Chair Width 35" Chair Weight 153 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
VivaLift!® Legacy- PLR-958L
Position Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift Weight Capacity 375 lbs. Seat to Floor 20.5" Seat Depth 22" Seat Width 23" Top of Back to Seat 26" Fully Padded Chaise Yes Footrest Extension Standard Seating Type Total Comfort Chair Height 43.5" Distance From Wall 16" Overall Chair Width 36.5" Chair Weight 160 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 7-year prorated warranty