Pride Mobility Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel FDA Class II Medical Device*
It’s perfect for traveling, PLUS so much more! The Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus offers easy disassembly and includes an ergonomic tiller for one-handed operation. Today’s fast-paced world is no match for this stylish and portable scooter. **Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 3-Wheel
Turning Radius** 34.5" Overall Width of Base** 21.25" Overall Length** 40" Maximum Speed* Up to 4.5 mph Ground Clearance 1.7" at transaxle, 0.83" at anti-tip, 2.6" at side deck Front Tires 2" x 8" solid Rear Tires 3" x 9" solid Seat-to-Ground Height Range 20.5"-22" Seat Type Compact, Foldable (17"x17") Weight** 86 lbs. Battery Requirements (2) 18AH Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 14.5 miles (18AH) Battery Charger Off-board, 3.5A Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Standard Body Colors Red and Blue interchangeable shroud panels Weight of Heaviest Piece** 32 lbs. (front section) Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16.5"-17.75" Battery Weight 14 lbs. each
(18AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
Medicare Code Coverage K0806 - Group 2 Standard (Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.) Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain